Reese Witherspoon : Engaged Jim Toth


Hollywood Actress Reese Witherspoon says when it comes to romance she hasn't got it all figured out yet, despite her recent engagement to talent agent, Jim Toth.

 "Walk The Line" actress is reported in ShowbizSpy saying:

“I’m just old enough to know now that I know nothing.


“Because I think when you are young you think you know everything and now I have just realized, you know, anything’s possible.”

Reese and Toth have been together since February 2010.

In a Glamour interview last year, She talked about Toth's career as a talent agent, saying:

"What I’m finding out is that it’s very comfortable to be with somebody who understands my career, but doesn’t do what I do. He’s a great guy. He’s wonderful."

Reese Witherspoon,34,raises two children with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.

Watch her:
Fashion Fashion