Julianne Hough : Boyfriend Ryan Seacrest is "wonderful".


The 'Dancing With The Stars' professional has been dating the 36-year-old 'American Idol' host  since last year and despite rumours her boyfriend is planning to propose, Hough would only admit the pair are extremely happy together.
She said: "I hear those rumours too! I'm right there with you girl. I think I've been engaged probably like ten times by now."
"I'm very, very happy, he's wonderful. "
Ryan recently denied he is already engaged but admitted he is smitten with Julianne, 22.
He said: "I'm not engaged. I'm very happy."
Meanwhile Julianne is reported to have had a bust up with her 'Burlesque' co-star Christina Aguilera at a pre-Golden Globes party on Friday (14.01.11).
Witnesses revealed Aguilera left Julianne visibly upset when she approached her at the bash at Soho House in Los Angeles, attended by stars such as Julia Roberts, Colin Firth, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
An insider  told "Christina really got in her face," before unleashing a torrent of verbal abuse at her, threatening to ruin the dancer's developing country music career.
The insider revealed Julianne was "visibly upset" by the incident.
They added: "The whole thing was troubling. People felt bad for Julianne."
A spokesperson for Christina, 30, denied the altercation had taken place.

Watch Julianne Hough Video :

Fashion Fashion