Leighton Meester : Wants love in Her life.

The Gossip Girl actress,Leighton Meester , who recently discussed her split from boyfriend Sebastian Stan  says she likes having a boyfriend.

“I love love and I want it in my life,” says Leighton. “When it comes, I welcome it and when it isn’t there, it kind of sucks.

“But if it’s just that you have your careers in common it won’t work. People say to me, ‘Well, if you have trouble, don’t date actors.’ Well, who the hell else am I gonna date when I work 24 hours a day?”

She recently revealed she wants to have a family “someday” but insisted finding a boyfriend is no a “priority”.
She said:
“I think that the importance of love is really strong for me in my life, whether it’s a guy or a friend or just my puppy,”

“I think love changes you over time, and whether you have good or bad experiences, you always grow and learn from it. And if I shut love down or didn’t let it in, I would just be this really cold, sad person.


“I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now.”

Watch her:
Fashion Fashion