Today, Anji Official flee from Drive

JAKARTA - Today, vocalist Drive, Erdian Aji Rihartanto or familiarly called Anji declared themselves officially resigned from the band that has raised his name.

"Here, I declare that starting today, Anji resigned from the Drive. Bands that have been raised to me and to this day," he said when met at Demat Resto & Coffee Lounge, Sarinah Thamrin (La Monte Building), Jakarta, Sunday (01/05/2011).

With his decision to leave the band, Leticia Agraciana biological father Joseph was judged to be the right path he took.

"With good faith, I also declare that I do not want to drive and also experienced stagnant stationary process with mundurnnya me," he said.

Although you have decided to no longer be bound by the band Drive, Anji claims will continue to sing for Drive until the contract is completed.

"I will continue my activities in Drive runs off the water with some of the contract until a few months ahead," he said. (FTR) (UKy)
Fashion Fashion