Jennifer Lopez 'Overwhelmed' By Love? Album Release Event

LOS ANGELES — Leave it to Jennifer Lopez to throw the biggest party in Hollywood on Tuesday night. On the same day she dropped her new albumLove?, the singer and "American Idol" judge also had one massive record release event at the Hard Rock Cafe at Hollywood and Highland in L.A.
The event was attended by fans and industry types as the singer formerly known as J.Lo celebrated her latest pop music achievement. When she spoke to MTV News about the party, she expressed how amazed she was by the fan response. "You describe [the chaos]! I want you to describe it! It's crazy out here!" she laughed on the red carpet. "I'm like, 'ah, ah, ah,' but it's a lot of fun. I mean look at this out here. There's a lot of love; there's people everywhere. I feel overwhelmed and truly grateful."

After several delays, Love? is finally ready for public consumption. Just this week, Lopez released her music video for the song "I'm Into You," which features Lil Wayne, and she said that she just wants fans to enjoy the entire album, which includes behind-the-scenes credits from folks like Lady Gaga, RedOne (on several tracks including the lead single "On the Floor"), Tricky Stewart and The-Dream, to name a few.
"I'm excited for everyone to hear all of the album, but I think in particular some of the songs like 'What Is Love?,' 'One Love,' 'Run the World,' 'Papi,' 'Starting Over,' especially," she said. "I mean they all express different moments in love and that's what this album was about. You know, sometimes it's difficult, sometimes it's amazing, sometimes overwhelming, sometimes you just don't know what to do. And I hope that I captured all of that on this album."
Fashion Fashion